Sunday, September 11, 2005

good grief

auuugh... my god... this might be the worst i have ever felt. what on earth did i do last night?

oh god. it's sunday night. fuck! oh no, this cannot be real. there's no way i've been out for... 46 hours?

i have lit to read. i have movies to watch. i had a life, and now it has all slipped away from me. curse you vlad, you and your fermented potatoes.

i can vaguely recall snatches of images; chaz and me at the loop, "stocking up" for phase two... i hope chaz took care of the goods, because i'm fairly certain i've vomited in every plastic bag in my room (though, on second thought, that might add to the effect). did we go into blockbuster?

.....


merde.


Ladies and Gentlemen, I have become what I hate most in this world. If my memory serves me well, then I believe I propositioned a fellow student through the window of a Blockbuster video.

Oh no, I remember all of this now. I asked her what her name was, and where she went to school, and then I asked for her number. She asked me which dorm I live in, and I'm certain whatever I said was incorrect; I can't even be sure I named an actual dorm. In the end, probably just to get away, she took my number; when I say this, of course, I mean that she accepted a string of numbers that I spoke taht may or may not correspond to my phone number, or even to a phone number within the United States.

Chaz, why didn't you stop me?

Moderation, everyone. Moderation is all I can say.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home