Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Webcomics Week

I've seen what my suitemates have to offer, and despite the allure of Communism versus Fascism, I feel that my cohorts have a terrible affliction. We, in the English Department, know it as "Poor Taste".

Gaze upon the beauty of great literature merged with great art. I give you Peter Pan. This wonderful project has only just begun, and I couldn't be more excited. The idea of telling the full story of Pan, especially through this medium, is visionary. Just wander around the site; the only story with content is "Pan I" but the others have information.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Peter is jibed by his friends for his love of Shakespeare. Ah, now there's something I can relate to.

That is all.

EDIT (9/23/05) : Link fixed. Sorry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

Your link doesn't work -- and it looks interesting, too, darn it!

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home